Friday, June 30, 2006

Yayy!!

Things are just falling into place! I was really concerned about having access to the fitness center that I plan on using, because I had been trying to get in contact with the people who hand out the cardkeys, and I was feeling REALLY ignored. There is a 10.00 fee, which they wanted in a check form - and I just wanted to know if I could pay the fee via a credit/debit card, because I don't OWN a checkbook. With me so far?
Okay - so today, I write out a nice lil fax, attach the document that needed to be signed, and zipped it off. A few minutes ago I get a phone call, and it's the chickie from property management - and not ONLY should I have the keycard by Friday - she's also going to waive the fee!!! Doesn't that just ROCK??
And - I'm even more excited because I strongly suspect (since really, my company has no links with these people) that if I stop working here, I'll still be able to go to the gym and work out! How sweet is THAT!?

So - that's one concern off my shoulders. I need to be sure that hubby deposits his paycheck, so that I can go grocery shopping this weekend to prepare for the seachange in diet and attitude. *snaps fingers*

Yaaayyy!!

No comments: