Tuesday, October 3, 2006

*laughs*

Quick comment.

So - yesterday is the day I go to see my 'personal trainer' and he whooooppppeeedddd my tail. I was huffing and puffing, dripping with sweat, and couldn't think straight about nothing but getting some food in me, taking a coll shower, and going to sleep. Yeah, it was like that.
So - I go home and do precisely that. Take a shower, eat, relax for a lil while, then go to sleep.
I slept in late this morning, then headed out to work, and as I did so, I noticed that the screen door to the foyer of our house was open - and that's when it hit me....

I GOT MY FNWL SHIPMENT!!!!!

Mind you, I KNEW this cuz I saw online where the delivery had been made around 3:30pm, but I was so zoned out by the time that I got home, that I totallllllllly forgot about it. If I had gotten online for a second last night, I might have remembered, but I was too zonked to even look at the PC.

If I had woken up for work earlier, I most certainly WOULD have gone back in the house - just to open the package and sniff the bottles.

I'm about to go work out again tonight - but oh! I will remember my package this time around!!

On other hair related news - I stopped by Wild Oats last night and picked up some biotin lozenges. I love that there are options OTHER than pills - taking the O369 is bad enough :puke: . I think that will be my last supplement addition. So far, I'm taking MSM (6000mg) O369 (3600mgs) and Biotin (3mgs), plus my daily multivitamin, and I figure after the New Year, I'll start taking a preconception/fertility boosting vitamin. I was considering taking silica as well, but that apparently straightens hair - and I'm more than happy with the results I've gotten from the externals, and anything that I can do that doesn't require ANOTHER pill is a good thing.

I got my hair soaking wet last night when I came home, and I meant to put some HH in it, but I forgot. I've been rubbing it good today to make up for it and to bring some of the oil from my scalp into my hair - but now I'm thinking about going home and putting some jojoba oil in my hair.... ummhmm! :hollie: :hollie: :hollie:

No comments: