Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Okay, okay, okay!!!

*hangs head*

I'm finally going to maybe (possibly) get a MySpace account. Maybe. Too many people have one, and dammit, I feel left out.

ARRRGGGHHHH!!

Honestly, I hate the formatting of MySpace - it's - UGLY, to put it simply. And me don't do well with ugly. *sigh* I might have to see if I can make mine prettier.

Maybe.

Maybe. *hangs head* I'm so ashamed - so weak, giving in to the seductive networking lure of MySpace so very easily.

Yet ANOTHER account to play with - and the only one I won't be able to access from work.

Humph.



Um, am I allowed to be blinkingly SHOCKED at how....oh man, I can't even finish this, because No, I'm not allowed to be shocked at how dilly some people are.

From the continential United States - how many ways are there to get to Central America? The dilly answer is one.
*please, let none of my favorite be dilly*



And - in other news - I'm mildly - twitchy - over the fact that you have to have a passport to LEAVE the country. To get back in, okay - that seems fair enough - but to LEAVE? Why? Hmmmm?

That's my biggest question - why do I need a passport to leave the country? Esp. if the country that I'm going to doesn't care?

Hmmm?

No comments: