Friday, October 27, 2006

Can I blame it on the rain???

Yeahhh, yeaah.

So. Despite wearing pretty clothes and having pretty hair and it being Friday and getting paid next week and having an idea for Nano and having gotten a full 9 hours of sleep and having a rockin ass sammich waiting on me for lunch and having had a yummy stick to your gutly-type bowl of oatmeal for breaksfast this morning....

I still want to unhinge my jaw and bite the head off of anyone who even LOOKS at me odd....and they don't even have to be doing anything stupid. I feel like my grip on - normal human pleasantry is swirling, swirling down the drain and even people who are right and perfect and cheerful make me want to spray acidic poison on them. Oh yeah, I'm pleasant.

But I'm trying (very very very) hard to keep it under control, because there's really no reason, and it's not THEIR fault that I've turned into Mrs. Snapping Turtle, and as I walked to the breakroom to get some water and saw the clouds breaking and a tiny bit of sun I thought.....

Hey! Maybe I can blame it on the rain. It's been raining for at LEAST three days straight - maybe all week (the days start to blur together, ya know?). And I KNOW how I get in the winter time when I don't get some sun (grumpy, tired, evil, depressed) and maybe, just maybe, this constant rain (on top of my period) has just congealed my heart into a tiny little poisonous rock that glares at puppies and kittens frolicking in the fields (but babies are still cute). So.

I'm blaming it on the rain (yeah, yeah). And I fully plan on being outside, playing in the dirt, building a compost bin, and doing otherwise Vitamin-D creating activites over the (supposedly) sunny weekend, because I'm getting on my OWN nerves now.

*glares at clouds* GO. AWAY.

Thank you.

No comments: