Monday, October 30, 2006

Okay, okay, so I STILL haven't done the photo journal - but at least I've gathered together quite a few pictures of my hair - I'll have to put them up on Flickr, and put together a journal at some point.

I went and reread, and it's been exactly a month since I did my last henna....and I'm not going to do another one until....the middle of November, I think... that should be about right.

I'm wearing my hair in two flat twists down both sides of my head - and it's Meh. My hair isn't quite long enough to be pulled into the style HAPPILY - and it's thin in some spots where the shorter hairs give up the ghost, but - it's a satisfatory quickstyle. I think I like the 3 twist version more though.

Um....gah. There was something else hair-related I wanted to write about, but a sudden wave of the 'must sleeps' hit me, and it flew right out of my widdle head.

*strokes hair*

It's definitely growing - slowly, slowly (see, this is why I wanted to put my hair up over the winter - if I get a 1/2 inch of growth between now and spring, I'll be pleased!!), but not fast enough!! AHHHH!!

Okay. I can be patient, I really can.

No comments: