Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So.

I was sitting here tonight, and reading TLHC, and suddenly (no, really?) got the urge to go and play with (and take pictures of) my hair.

I took out my hairstyle, I went and got my hair properly wet so that I could put the conditioner in it, and suddenly got the urge to actually TRY out my Oyin Grand PooBar.
So I hopped out the shower, and grabbed it, and rubbed it in my hair, and - its really interesting, how my hair feels differently based on what I do to it. My hair instantly curled up - I could FEEL that it was curly, which makes me think that once it dries, it'll be more kinky and less wavy - but who knows? Anyhow!

I mixed up some White Rain Apple Blossom, and some of the creme I made, and slapped that on my hair....and I'll leave that in overnight, and see what my hair ends up being like.

I took some pictures and AHHHHHH!!!!! My parts looked roughly the size of the grand canyon, but the texture of my hair was amazingly obvious - and gorgeous! I mean really - it was lovely. The color too was, lovely. It looked more like art than like a picture - and the shine!! Sheewee!! I WILL be starting a photo journal this weekend - I should be able to dig up several different older pictures of my hair from my computer, as well as scan some even OLDER pictures - it'll be fun.

My texture is interesting....I'm still debating whether I want to start taking silica, or if I want to wait until my hair gets longer. I think that as my hair gets longer, the curls will loosen just from the weight, so, I'm not sure that I WANT to take anything that will straighten my hair, but I'm SOOOOOO not the most patient woman, and I want curls NOW, dammit, NOW.

Gah.

G'night.

G'night.

No comments: