Thursday, March 6, 2003

Moving along

Well... let's see.

1) I've printed the STD's, and mounted them on the magnets.
2) We FINALLY have all of the freaking addresses!!
3) I've finalized the design of the STD mailer, and it's getting printed and put together this weekend.
4) I've set up a block of rooms - AND - they don't charge for unbooked rooms. At 30 days before the wedding (July 30th) they simply release any unbooked rooms from the block. That is SUCH a huge financial worry off my head.
5) Not sure if I mentioned this already - butthe Target registry showed up. We are considering cutting out two of the other THREE stores (greedy us) wanted to register at, as we have found most of what we want/need at Tarjay. :) Sometimes I wish we were more 'upscale' but at the same time...I"m glad we are not.

:) SIX MONTHS LEFT!!! Oh my GOD! Can I tell you? It's really getting REAL.

jasmyn

No comments: