Monday, March 10, 2003

*Survey*

I grabbed this as soon as I finished reading the first seven questions. Considering I’m sitting her mildly intoxicated – it’s even more ironic. Deep in my heart, I still believe that pleasure is a mortal sin.

ANGER
1. Who did you last get angry with? My insurance agent
2. What is your weapon of choice? Withdrawal of money – negative report
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes, I have done so in the past
4. How about of the same sex? Yes, though I’ve never actually been in a fight. I have hit my mother once – we both call that The Possesion.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Most likely Corey.
6. What is your pet peeve? People who waste time – more specifically, people who waste MY time.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Some grudges I let go off quickly – others I keep for a while. So far – the longest I’ve held a grudge has been a little over 3 years.
SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Exercise
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Oh Heavens – woken up from going to sleep when? Maybe 4pm one of those times I came home from college.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Frankeya – I’m still feeling vaguely guilty about fucking her boyfriend.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Wow... I actually can’t remember – does that mean I rarely make excuses, or does that mean that all of my excuses are good?
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Umm... yes. And I can’t remember what is was for – maybe Proactiv?
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? A GOOD Workout? Hm. *LOL* Sunday. *yowr*
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Hmm... maybe only 2 or 3 times today? I was out of bed before 7, so it may have been only twice.
GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Oh wow – now that I don’t eat sugar – I don’t have one – at least not a caffienated one. My current drink of choice is either a nice red wine or a Nutty Martini.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Dark... I need some moisture in my life
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Oh heavens....I’ve finished an entire bottle of wine on my own. Hard liquor in more than about six or seven shots at a time makes me go and worship the porcelain god.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company like weight watchers? Yes
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy...
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH?" Thankfully, NO.
LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? *LOL* more than 100 less than 1000?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? More than 10 – less than 100?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? *giggles* Yes. And I wonder if I’m as noticable to other girls as guys are to me. I hope not.
4. Have you "done it?" Yes.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Um...Men – hands. thick, strong, heavy hands that look like they know how to grab on. Women – Hips. Gotta have the sexy waistline thing going on.... something to make you wanna lick up her side.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No
7. Have you ever been tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes and yes. Both because I went to a fascist all girls school which tested you for both even if it was OBIVOUS you had strep throat. .
GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? Oh god. Let’s see – one from work. Two if you count the corporate card. One for the car. One for the wedding. One for the OTHER car. One for Lane Bryant. I think that’s it – I just finished paying off the ones from college.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Any bookstore.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Oh. Pay off my bills. Pay off Corey’s Bills. Pay off Ummi’s bills. Buy a house. Buy Ummi a house. Go back to school. Fund a restaurant for Corey. Invest the rest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Honestly, yes. That’s why I’m working where I’m working now. Would I do it again, NO.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.
7. Five things that you would never give up? Reading. Eating. Corey. Eyesight. Awe.
PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? I am here.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? I am HERE.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? To find what fulfills me and brings me joy.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No. I always assume there is someone out there who is better than me.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes. Spelling.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yup.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I made an effort.
ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friend's would you most want to have for your own? Nothing actually. I wouldn’t mind having a few of their ATTIRBUTES – but their possesions? None.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Oh. Me and my mom – we would do GREAT.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world for a day who would you be? A infant – I want to remember what being a baby was like.
4. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes – a naturally flat stomach.
5. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Charisma.
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Definitely sloth – it feels the best.

No comments: