Saturday, May 6, 2000

20 Questions...

Dobie's 20 Questions for May (borrowed from ‘Rella)
1. How did you pick your OD name? Hmmm…. I don’t really remember why I picked this name now. I think it was because when I started this one I was a hot ass, but didn’t like the way Jezebel sounded. Now… it’s all about being jazzed baby…..

2. What part of the world do you live in? Like it there? Hows the rent? I live in Atlanta, and I love it here but I am ready to leave. I pay 385 for a one bedroom in the hood, and I am getting off EASY.

3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 50? 100? 10 years? Back in Atlanta having babies…50? dear god…on a beach in Jamaica…. 100? either dead or frozen until 3010.

4. What is your favorite color? blues. all of them.

5. What is the unladen airspeed of a swallow? huh?

6. Girls: Do you spit or swallow? *shudders* neither…the thought of it is kinda ucky. But I used to swallow.

7. Guys: Do you face the diggety? Do the alphabet?

8. If a plane crashed directly on the US-canada border, where would you bury the survivors? HAH!! after ‘Rella got this one wrong I won’t get caught… you don’t BURY the SURVIVORS… you send them home to their frightened families.

9. Got any pets? nope…but I want two cats…. Frick & Frack. or maybe Spic & Span. Dumb & Dumber?? Jazzy & Jammy? *lol*

10. Got any cigarettes? Can I bum one? Nope… used to have some cloves.. but I smoked the last of those a few night ago.

11. Got milk? Yeah….it’s reallllyyy scary too. It’s not enough for me to see what it tastes like ( hey I was breast-fed but I don’t REMEMBER it) but I don’t think it’s the real thing anyhow.

12. Have you ever masturbated to Barry Manilow? Air Supply? The theme to Gilligan's Island? no…no….ewww.

13. Ever kicked a Coke machine? *nods* The ones on campus are GOOD for trying to steal your money…

14. Ever kicked an old person across the street? Down the stairs? How rude…. most certainly not.

15. Have you or anyone you know had the heartbreak of psoriasis? Do you even know what that means? nope…nope.

16. Have you ever watched a gladiator movie, Timmy? ummm. I’m not Timmy.

17. Did you ever have a hatchet go right through your face? ouch & no.

18. Who is your favorite superhero? Do you have a costume like his/hers? Storm from the X-Men. I WANT her hair.

19. Which is your favorite finger? my ring finger on my right hand…. it has an odd little mutation that makes it allll mine.

20. Who loves ya, bay bee? Everybody I touch…

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: