Thursday, May 18, 2000

5/18/00

Done with the house.
Kinda off-center and a little sad. It's quite amazing how relationships & friendships pan out. What is the proper protocol for when one 'friend' who has not really shown a friends' face in the 8 years known, does rude things to a real friend...who you have only known for barely a year. *sighs* I don't know what to say. It is sad to see someone so...withdrawn and closed up. Why does he do this to himself? What the hell happened to him to make him feel that we won't accept him AS the man that he is, that we, of all people, are not trying to convert him into who we want. All we ask is that he opens up...but I guess that is asking him to be who he is not. We can't ahve it both ways...for him to be himself, and at the same time share that self with us. It isn't how he is wired. And honestly, I have gotten tired of fighting. *shrugs* HE has to make his own choices, and if those choices include abandoning friendships in the name of some purity of desire, then more power to him. I don't go where I am not wanted nor invited. I'm babbling a little...but I hate to see so much hurt just floating around. And considering that I am about to go home (mostly to see him and another friend..cuz Nee is in finals), it is odd. He hasn't really SPOKEN to me online in damn near a month... *thinks* he was 'there' during the abortion...but I don't really think I needed much more than a passice ear at that point. After that....silence. hm. Maybe it's just me.
Well... Tommorow is Class Day. I need to get some beauty sleep...

Question: What play did 'Sleep, perchance to dream' come from? Was it a midsummers night dream, or another one of Shakesphere's plays?

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: