Tuesday, May 2, 2000

Pause in the Day

It's around 5:00 p.m. and I haven't seen the sun since 8 this morning. I doubt that I manage to get out to see the sun before it vanishes into the darkness, but I will be okay with that. I talked about letting go of that which I don't want in order to make my life more peaceful. But how do you let go, when you HAVE to hold on in order to have the life you want? Change what I want? No...because I never believe in settling. SO I guess I have to march on and manage to do what needs to be done.
Today has actually been a rather good day (previous paragrapgh ignored). We had a end of class party for one of my clasess that was actually kinda cool. It was nice to be able to relax for a hot second. After that it was time to code, but since some...*clears throat* assistance was gotten from a classmate who had been in the class previously, it is going rather well.
I am facing a bit of a dilemma. I KNOW that my grades for the semester are going to be crappy, if they are passing grades at all. My question is, should I approach my teachers and let them know why my standard of work dipped so much at the end of the middle of the semester. The problem is, if I tell them (actually it's just ONE that I need to talk to), if I tell him what happened, would I be able to benefit from it? As in will he have mercy and give me a passing grade, or will he treat it as a matter that I should have come to him long time ago. *sighs* I don't know. Maybe I will talk to the head of the department first. *shrugs* I will sound the ground at a later point. or maybe now. I don't know.
Any ideas??

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: