Monday, May 1, 2000

Random Notes

Okay... a few quick words
1) I think the OD is about to form a new club. The 3-a-day clickers. Do you OD? Then Click! *giggles* hmmm I forsee many slogans appearing in diary titles. I will resist the urge to come up with somethign for as long as I can.
2) I hate school. I have 2 days of classes left and it feels like I have two weeks of hell to go through. That is all I have to say on that subject.
3) I'm going home (up north) for a hot second after graduation (if I graduate). I'm sooo excited. I get to see some of my friends before I go far far away.
4) I am so tired I'm dizzy. The main reason I have been forcing myself to break & eat is so that I could take my antibotics, and I just finished taking them. :(
5) I am trying to figure out what kind of car I want to get. I have decided to just break down and take lessons from a driving school...but I STILL need to figure out what kind of car I want... I need to go to a car show.

That's all. God Bless & Good Night.

P.s. I got my first application from an apartment place today... *claps* oh sweet joy.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: