Saturday, May 27, 2000

Booooiiiinnnnnngggggg Rebounded

I don’t think that he expected the bonds to pop up again in just such a way.. in fact I think that he was more feeling the sexual tension than anything else. We left the bookstore with me in a state of shock… through the ride back to his godparents’ house we muttered in various ways… ‘ I don’t BELIEVE this is happening’ By the time we returned to his godparents house.. I had decided that it was time that we faced up to whatever the hell it was that was going on between us…we spent the time until the movie (MI:2.. it’s really not all that great) talking about the state of the world today with his godfamily.

I really have to learn how NOT to bite my tongue when people say utterly illogical crap about gay folx… *sighs* but I haven’t figured out how to call someone a bigoted twerp politely…After the movies we drove around...talking for the longest time… trying to figure out what we wer going to do about us.

It seemed like it was time to figure SOMETHING out, to stop running from the bonds that we have and explore them to their limits. I had called poor L. about 3 times by now, and finally called him to let him know that I wasn’t coming to his house that night… it was close to 4 AM and we still had so much talking to do. So we hunted for a hotel room (do you have any clue how hard it is to find a hotel on the spur of the moment on a holiday weekend...) talked, hugged, cuddled and eventually fell asleep.

Being with him felt right in an odd way…but the niggling wonder of whether this was all my neediness showing it’s head or something more haunted my sleep.

some bonds
will not be broken
no matter how much
you may want them to.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: