Wednesday, May 10, 2000

Twisted

There are some people who deserve to be destroyed. Not killed…but destroyed. There are some…some creatures that death is entirely too good for…and I don’t care if they go straight to hell…death is STILL too good for them
Sometimes… I KNOW the Old Testament had the right idea… an eye for an eye…a hand for a hand… a life for a life…a soul for a soul…a heart for a heart. And then there are some things that can never be replaced…what can you do to those who have destroyed them?
I am so rarely speechless…but there is nothing I can say. There is NOTHING I can say…and that can only give me a tiny piece of what it feels like to be utterly and completely helpless & alone in a world that is overwhelmingly & totally dangerous to your soul.
Some creatures deserve to be destroyed. I really don’t care what else you have done right in your life…some wrongs are too great to ever be forgiven.
and those wrongs...are usually the ones that are hidden the deepest…by those who did them...and those they were done to.

No comments: