Friday, May 12, 2000

I wanna *YAAWWWNN* go out and play

*yawns* so tired…. my sleep patterns have been thrown entirely off track.. so that the high point of my energy comes around 2 in the morning and I get dead tired around 2 in the afternoon. *sighs* I have forced myself to be awake all day today, and hopefully I will be able to change myself back over the weekend so that I can go to work and be bright eyed & bushy tailed.

Today my subject of amazement/worry is the fact that I have really.. no hanging partners in this city. I left work WANTING to not come home…wanting to go somewhere and interact with people on a level that has nothing to do with a school…do a little flirting…have some fun. And I realized that not only do I not know where to go to find such a thing… I would have no-one to go with who could be my hanging/joking/chillin partner. It’s rather sad actually…The fact that off of the top of my head I can rattle off at least five people who I could call on in a second for anything regarding computer science… but I have no one to call on for a little relaxation & rejuvenation. So I took myself home… ate a little… and got on the phone with this guy who I used to get wild with… but who is just starting to bug the hell out of me. He says that he wants to ‘hook-up’ at some point this weekend… and I interpret that as ‘get a little freak on’. To say that I am not interested is…an overwhelming understatement, but I might be reading him wrong. *laughs* not.

So… I have to figure out how I am going to …. finagle a delicate no no and HELL no into this situation in a way that he understands… without crushing the delicate male ego that is so closely related to the appreciation women show for the male genitals. *sighs* I really really really want to go to sleep… and I am not doing anything to keep me awale. *sighs* Maybe I will call some of my sorors and see if they want to hit the town for a bit…

Maybe I should get used to this as this is JUST what it will be like in Indy. Tho I suppose I will be doing a lot of driving practice after work…as well as learning my ‘new’ town. hmm… I don’t know… I can’t reallythink right now….


Song of the Day: Friday night, Just got Paid.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: