Monday, May 15, 2000

Wash the floor!..Iron my dress!.. Get the water!!

To Do:
Clean bathroom.
Clean living room
hang curtains.
clean kitchen
wash walls
call florist
wash clothes
go to work.
go grocery shopping
call Indy.
clean bedroom
change sheets
vacuum floor
clean computer
clean fridge
clean stove

*sighs* I feel like cindy-cinderella… but I know that in the long run I am doing this for myself. If my house is not as clean as can be when Mum & G’mum come… I will hear about it alll week… and the entire time I am at home… and once I move to Indy… and so forth and thus on. *sighhhhhs* I really wish I could just hire somebody to do it for me. Ah well.

My life? Stabilized… went out last night. met a guy I met online… that was nice. I think it was a date, but I’m not sure. Enjoying being at work… it’s a lot more peaceful than school was. *grins* I got good news today. The teacher PASSED me. *nods* yup… I have no shame in admitting that he passed me. Though I did get close to a C on my own (a 91 on the final… WHO HOOOOO ), he definitely gave me a few points. *smiles*
ah. food and sleep… in that order…
Song of the Night: Whistle While you Twerk

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: