Thursday, April 24, 2003

Well....

Let's see - what's gone on since my last post? I've ordered the candy for the favors, and I've got a little book of love quotes for the tags on the bags. Other than that - not a damn thing. I keep forgetting to send the photographer the damn contract - I will HAVE to do that this weekend.
Speaking of which - I'm not sure when to schedule the pictures. I really want to split it - two hours during the day, shortly after the ceremony/during the reception to get pictures of everyone there and the ceremony, then pictures of us around Vegas in the evening as I TRULY want a good picture of us in front of the Bellagio fountains at night. Besides - I really don't want to tramp all over Vegas in the heat of the day with a wedding dress on, thankyouVERYmuch. I shall ask her next time I see her on IM if she can work with that.
What else? I've started thinking about starting to work on the invitations. There really is no reason to wait until I actaully NEED the invites to start working on them, right?
I also need to go and try on my dress - which I am SO not looking forward to. I wanted to be able to buy a 'regular' sized dress so that I could save the 60 bucks (which I know will go right back into the alterations) but unless a miracle happens, I'm not going to be out of a 14W by the time I would need to buy a dress. Unless they have a VERY short (as in 2 weeks or less) lead time to get the dress in the shop, I'm going to have to buy the dress by mid July. But - one good thing is at least THIS time I will be able to take pictures and send them about. Shit! I need to call my maid of honor.

jasmyn

No comments: