Monday, April 14, 2003

Commentary

The only person I want to be around is Corey. Regretfully, he's back in Cinci now and I'm stuck here facing the rest of a dull day at work. He's talking to his current supervisor about getting a transfer here. Totally world-rocking.
I'm sleepy besides - I actually woke up before noon all weekend, despite the fact that I didn't go to bed until after two all weekend either. Thus, I'm facing the start of the week with a lovely sleep deficit. yawn.
I'm excited - I'm getting my nails done and a pedicure tommorow. I'm also going to treat myself to a nice pair of brown sandals - somehow I've allowed myself to be talked into going to spend time with his family for Easter, and I need new shoes to go with my dress. At first, I thought I needed to buy a new dress, then I realized that my graduation dress that I just started fitting back into would be perfectly appropiate for Easter. So - a new pair of summer shoes (which I do need) is all that I'll spend - and the nails and the toes are a luxury I refuse to give up. I've also determined that I'm not spending a penny over 20 bucks for the shoes.
I mailed off my tax extension form today too. So - I've got the pre-15th postmark and now I have until August to scrape up a grand to give to the IRS. Damn them.

I need to put together a grocery list for the next month. I figured that if I can alternate - two different meals can carry me through lunch for the week. So - that means I need at least 6 different things for lunch for the next month. Dinner is usally the easiet for me - some sort of baked/grilled meat and veggies. My favorite is a nice hunka hunka ribeye *smacks lips* but for the sake of economy I'm going to start eating mor chiken . Heh. I love those cows. So - two steaks a week is about 8 steaks a month. *shakes head* This Costco trip is going to be verrah interesting. I'll post my menu later.

No comments: