Monday, April 7, 2003

Random

I'm officially in a 'mood'. It's the combination of the craptastic weather, my severe lack of sleep, a general miasma from my financial stuff - and a wee bit of Corey-missing.

The weekend was great - we had a good time, as usual - and managed to keep our TOTAL foodcosts under 100.00 - for the both of us all weekend, which is really damn near a miracle. We need to start going out during happy hour more! We talked about the whole moving thing, and he agreed to seriously consider moving back up here when his lease expired. *does VERY happy dance* And I didn't feel the least bit manipulative or ANYTHING in the way i approached it. So, good for us. Also - the time change was this weekend, and since I live in one of the freaky states that opted OUT of daylight savings time, I now gain an hour coming home - which is lovely as it means I don't have to leave until 8 his time, and I can still get to work by 8:30 Indiana time. Wonderful, wonderful state.

Ugh - I just realized, it's PMS. I have very odd PMS. I get grumpy, rather touchy, veeerrry quiet, and ENOURMOUSLY sleepy. I'm talking I could sleep for 12-15 hours STRAIGHT, wake up for two hours, and then sleep for another eight kinda tired. And nothing I seem to do helps - vitamins, extra sleep the week before - NOTHING. And when I'm tired, I'm a bitch. Thankfully, all I have to do after work this week is bellydancing class - and I know that will make me feel better. Hm - that's a thought. I wonder if regular old exercise would help the Tireds. I might pop in the Tae-bo tape tomorrow morning and see if that helps. I've been doing the yoga for almost a week now, and I DEFINITELY feel better.

Speaking of feeling better - I've given in to the fact that once I get paid, I HAVE to go and buy some new bras. My shoulders and lower back have been creaky lately, and I'm almost postive that it's because my bras aren't supporting me right anymore - and we simply CANNOT have that. I happen to LIKE my twins - big as they are - and I really would rather NOT have to get them reduced because I let myself develop back problems. LB is having a buy 2, get 2 free sale - so I will swing through there first and see if I can fit any of them, and if I can't I will suck it up and go to a department store.

Work has been horrbily boring today. I actually went home for lunch today to waste a little more time, because I didn't pack lunch and I didn't want to buy it and I knew the kitties would be hungry. I cooked a quick lunch, loved on my babies, and still got back to work earlier than I really should have. Eh. I've spent most of the day since then collecting recipes so that I can come up with some good lunch like things. I don't like meat 'salads' so that's a usual 'lunch' kind of thing cut out. I've found some SCRUMPTIOUS sounding recipes though, and I can't wait to go shopping and start cooking up a storm.

Only 2.5 hours before I can sleep. How delightful.

No comments: