Monday, March 13, 2006

Wonderful, wonderful....

I had a really GOOD weekend - was actually exceptionally social and so forth - Saturday night AND Sunday night I was out whooping it up - and I actually had a chance to go out Friday night too, but I wasn't mentally geared up for it (ie I was already WAAYY too comfy) so I sent C out on his own, and he had a rip roaring good time.


I played in the dirt a bit outside - I'm still holding off planting my garden until I'm certain that we'll be here all summer long (I don't wanna kill off the garden!) I've at least got seeds though, and I should most likely start germinating them now.


I'm sleepy right now - It's alost 2pm, and i got here at 8:30, so there's not tooo much of the day left. Speaking of work - my tempboss is now my realboss, and that rocks, so hopefully I'll be a bit busier now that he feels comfy making long-term decisions.


Wow, I'm sleepy.

No comments: