Thursday, March 30, 2006

So - further.....(edited)

I feel like - I don't know. I feel like I think I might feel when I first find out I'm pregnant - scared, excited, overwhelmed, a little apprehensive.....hell,  after all the birth stuff I do, I might NOT feel really this - odd - when I find out I'm pregnant.

Okay - you might wanna read the last entry before I get into any more details....go head......








So! I left work at 4:50ish.... and got stuck in a bit of traffic, and finally made it out to the area that the house is in. I had actually driven by this area several times, and I had always thought about how much I would like to get a house in that neighborhood  - it was very quiet, and very green.
So... I drive down this itsybitsy little road, and I drove past the house the first time, and then turned around, and found it.
First cool thing - the place has a semi circular driveway!! It isn't PAVED - but still - the fact that it has one is - mondo cool.
From the outside - *holds chest* the picture doesn't even BEGIN to describe how - wonderful, lovely, perfect, amazing this place is. It's on 1.68 acres - and wow, that's a lotta land. Well, not really a LOT of land - but more than enough to feel comfortable on. The outside actually looks better than I thought it would from the picture online. It's got this really funky halfworkshop/half polebarn thing in the back, and there is junk dumped off in one corner - but really, it - it wasn't a shack.
It wasn't a shack.

Oh. My. God.

And C is working nights, so he doesn't get home until - gah! 9? 10? 11? Who knows!


Workshop/PoleBarn Thingy (cellphone pics, so forgive me!)


Huh - I missed the ladder when I took the picture....


Better picture of the house than the one online.... It's funny - all of the accents on the outside are PINK. Like - PINK. The railings, the shutters - PINK. Why? I mean really, WHY???




Junk in one corner.....



*sighs*

I couldn't peek in the windows like I wanted to cuz they left curtains up.

So. So! What the bright blooming hell do I do next? Get an appraiser, and an inspector, and check to see if we can get the mortgage. A mortgage.

Oh. My. GOD.

I am seriously considering buying a house.

Tell me I'm crazy.


Edited: *laughs* babybutt pink!!! No, it's Salmon Pink....and yes, the pole barn is SOOO going.

No comments: