Friday, March 31, 2006

Bolder and Bolder....

So! I just registered for Daughters Of the Moon - I'm throughly excited and nervous all at once. I - so often, I feel like such a poser in Wiccan circles because I know JUST enough to know that I don't really know anything at all. At the same time, I know that I don't know that much indepth information about wicca because it never felt quite right to me - it's like a Jew knowing the Lords Prayer - I've heard of it, I might know a few lines, but really - it's not my bag babe. So, thus, the nervousness, because I NEVER want people to think I'm a faker - I don't - as I like to say, "I'll never live long enough to fake it". With all that said, I'm STILL going to DotM. I think that - rituals aside - it will be a wonderful time to connect with local heathenish women, and just have a slamming amount of fun in the park. SO - Yay!! Now, I just must find a royal blue robe that I won't feel like a overblown cookie monster in.

No comments: