Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ahhh...

I had so much FUN playing with my hair. After I DT'd it, I broke it into about 8 fat twists, and put WP on each one. Then, I let them dry out completely. Then, I untwisted, combed out, put MORE WP on them, and retwisted. Then, I untwisted, massaged with SS oil, and retwisted. Then, I untwisted, and retwisted with L&T gel into itsy bitsy twists - and it only took me two and a half hours!!
Well, I did do another snipsnip - when I did the fat twists, I had a little 'end' bit that was TINY - maybe a 1/4 size of the rest of the twists. I snipped off those 'thin' ends, (which did feel rough as well), and twisted the rest.

During the whole twist/retwist/blow out process - I took a picture of my hair, 'blown' out.


Ummm - if I ever doubted the fact that I have thick hair, I just need to look at that picture, and return to sanity. Yes, I have a SHITELOAD of hair.

So yes, I definitely have thick hair. Sheesh. And I have a LOT of it too.


Umm. In other odd news - I've been saving my hair. I have a little bottle that used to ahve boullion in it, that I use to tuck in the strands of hair that I find when I do massages or when I comb my hair out. Hubby asked me WHY I'm saving my hair, and honestly, I don't know.... it just feels right.

No comments: