Sunday, August 20, 2006

So - after I rinsed out the henna, and decided that I would definitely have to DT, I figured - now seems like a good time to do the asprin mask.
I ground up 11 asprin, and mixed them with hot water - WAAAYYY too much hot water, I might add. I then dumped in some honey and mixed it - the whole thing turned into a messy slurry.
But, I sat down, and started dabbing it all over my face, then started rubbing gently. The asprin was ground up pretty fine, so it was a really nice bit of exfoliation. I felt a little stinging as I rubbed some areas (like my chin) and then a full face tingling. It's drying now (stickyly, of course), but I'm about to dab some more on and rub it in.

I figure I'll rinse it off the same point that I rinse the DT out of my hair. So! This should be interesting. I checked a couple of spots before hand to confirm that I still had the flaky patches, so It'll be interesting seeing what it looks like after I rinse.


Update:
Eh. I didn't see that much of a difference - my face feels good and smooth, and not as tight as usual, but - meh. It DID feel good, I will admit to that, and I'm sure that if I do it regularly, my skin will look better, but - didn't see the MAJOR difference that a lot of people have been seeing. But then, that might be because I'm already doing OCM, so - there isn't much further than my skin can go.

Oddly enough, I HAVE broken out - three or four pimples on the right side of my face that showed up this morning - not sure if that is from my pillowcase maybe, or what - but, I've got toothpaste on them to calm them down, and - I don't know. It's odd.

Will I do it again? Honestly, I doubt it.

No comments: