Monday, August 7, 2006

*brushes off dust*

*sighs*

I read, I note (occasionally), I laugh, I tear up, I pray. 

I'm more or less in denial of my life (it doesn't exisit, I'm merely passing through to another place) so I'm not writing much.

I've dyed my hair with henna twice, and am falling back in love with it - despite the shortness.

I'm going to be 30 in less than 6 months.

I've been sooo tired for what feels like - weeks now.  After that one weekend of horrid sleep, I feel like I haven't caught up yet.

Supposed to go dancing in the woods again this weekend. I said I would go, so I'm going, despite my suspicions that I don't really WANT to go - if that made any sense. But I'm tired (only sometimes, and only when I'm talking myself into doing something) of being a housebody (and sitting on my ass, rather than attacking that accursed wallpaper), so I'm going to go out, and have fun, and try to avoid the ticks. *shudder*

C is still in love with me, his job, and our house. Is there really any more to ask?

G is still in (cupboard)love with me, and (stalking)love with the house - but he's a cat, and anything more is simply beyond exceptional.

Work is - work. It amazes me sometimes, how fast and slow the weeks go by - blurring together. I've got more responsibility, but I still only work about 15 hours a week. Shhhh - I'm not complaining.

I've started smoking again (I might as well fess up, otherwise this next bit makes no sense) but I have to quit at the end of the year....finally, oh my god - I think we might be at the point where I HAVE to quit. How - delightful!

I only owe 390.00 on one of my two student loans.  I'm so enourmously geeked by that, I have almost no words.

I'm going on a mill tour - shit, this week! Um, on Thursday, I think it is. Wow - that crept up fast. Must figure out a outfit, and a headcovering, cuz I be damned if little particles of paper/wood get all stuck in the hair.

And..........

I'm done.

No comments: