Wednesday, August 2, 2006

So - suprise suprise!! I get home tonight and what's waiting for me??? My Sweet Success oil! I didn't recognize the name on the box, and it was bigger than I expected, so when I opened it I was all thrilled and excited.

I sat down, put a drop on four fingers, and then rubbed that into my head. I figure I did that about five times - once on the left, once on the right, once in the middle front, once in the middle back, and the last time I paid special attention to my hairline.

I'm sitting here, and the top of my head is tingling a little, and I feel like something is stuffing up my nose *sniffs fingers* but, it's okay. My fingers, by the way, smell lovely. Like hair and herbs.

I've realized that there is no WAY my twists are going to last a week. I think it might be because I used WP instead of my usual gel, but it's the fuzz to end ALL fuzz now.

Ohhh - the top of my head is throbbing a bit now, I think I might need to massage a little more. *rubs head*

Ohh - that's the other thing, my hair feels different now.....or maybe it's my fingers. Something feels a little - tacky - sticky.

Ohhhhh... even MORE of my head is tingling now.... it feels REALLY nice. *rubs head some more*

Also, considering my hair is in twists, all this rubbing isn't helping either.

*pauses*

I had to go and rub on hubby's head - this feels SOOO good. His hair is shorter, so I only used 8 drops on him. My hair is tingling a little more now, it's almost imppossible to NOT rub it. *strokes hair* Hmmm... feels LOVELY. I really tried to focus a good bit of the oil (on my first rub) in the spot where my hair is about an inch long - I figure if I keep doing that, I'll see the most growth here and it'll catch up.

I don't wanna type, I wanna rub my fingers on my head. Excuse me, please.

No comments: