Tuesday, July 25, 2000

Early Morning Mumbles

It’s 3:15 in the morning, and I am trying to figure out how I am going to go back to sleep. *sighs*
Tonight I didn’t even have any of the glorious lovely dreams, which was part of the reason I went to sleep. I thought that maybe if I went to sleep early, I would be able to wake up slow enough that I could remember them. Ugh. Anyhow…

Today has been a quiet day, the usual I should say. Work and home and TV and sleep. Mercy, I have the life of a dull person. *sighs* It is odd, that I am under the delusion that when I move my life will be better, but I will still be lonely and broke. *shrugs* At least I will have a swimming pool to lounge in. That raises an interesting question…what do I need to feel like I have a better life? Hmm..

starting off with a ‘life’ itself would be nice… something that keeps me out of the house, without me having to spend any money. AND that lets me interact with people. Maybe volunteer work. That is free, highly interactive, and it is just a good thing in general. Okay… that’s one thing…what else? I need some more money, and the bartender thing is supposed to help out with that. Okay….anything else? Hm.
I’m watching Sally right now (the dreadful things that are on late at night) and she is counting down the ‘Bad Boys’ of the Year…considering the year ain’t even over yet it is rather scary. I think the show should be called the ‘Bad Boys and the Women who let them be bad’. *sighs* The whole man/woman thing is amazing to me. For something that has been going on for hundreds upon thousands of years, you would think that as a collective, humans would have figured out how to make the love and relationship thing work by now. Instead, we keep making the same mistakes, and repeating the same errors over and over again. *sighs* I used to say that the willingness to kill each other for no apparent reason was what separated humans from the animals…but perhaps it is the complexity of our ‘love’ relationships is what really makes us different.

*sighs* Well….back off to bed.

Stay Jazzed

No comments: