Monday, July 31, 2000

Knees Together!!

Okay, that article was a lot longer than I thought it was, but I had to grab it and tuck it in here so that I would have a place to come back to it and talk about it. Bits and pieces of the article have been going through my head since I first read it, and there are some things I wanted to touch on.

I have tried this celibacy thing before, in fact right after I broke up with Tasha I had said that I wanted to stay celibate for at least three months. Less than three weeks later, not only was I fucking J.E.H., but I was pregnant. *sighs* What shook me out of that particular spate of celibacy? Mainly because I had no reason for it... it was just something that I was like “Hey….that sounds like fun, I’ll try it” And then J.E.H was in the picture, who was such a hot spot pusher on me, and then of course, the fact that I was trying to be celibate he took as a personal challenge. *sighs* Before that? Nah… I don’t think that I have ever tried it before then, at least not consciously. When I was a virgin, I was never too concerned with staying that way.

Ugh…..I feel like I am talking about this too much, but it is rather important to me. It’s rather scary actually, trying to figure out how me, Hot Pants Harriet, is going to adjust to a life with men & women, that does not include sex. All I know right now is that I’m changing.

Any how….on to the points in the article that I wanted to touch on. The first one is the comment she made about becoming so much more aware of my own biorythms. I notice much clearer how my sexual desire raises and wanes depending on the time of the month. I notice so much more what pleases me, what doesn’t. I get pleasure from just being myself. *smiles* Now *shrugs* I don’t know…I feel like I am becoming more myself.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: