Sunday, July 23, 2000

Excuse me...

I want to split myself down the sides, peel off my skin, and step out into some new woman who walks around all day talking to herself and making perfect sense. I think I really have to get out of the house tomorrow.. later on today. Just go out and wander around for no apparent reason. Find some water to get into… maybe stop by centennial park and play with the children.

I think I have figured out why I like the heat… it make me aware of every part of my body in ways that I usually don’t acknowledge unless I am going to sleep. Speaking of sleep, I have been having the simply wildest dreams lately. Not wild, but vivid…and I can only remember faint bits of it when I wake up. Very irritating to know that just a few minutes ago you were neck deep in plots & intrigue and adventures and suddenly there is nothing going on but the early morning sun and an annoying alarm clock. I wish I would write before I fully reached consciousness, just so that I could write down what I am dreaming about. I think that these dreams are coming from very very very deep in my subconscious...so deep in fact that once the conscious is awake and aware what ever I was dreaming about is lost until I do something that sparks a subconscious memory.
blah.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: