Wednesday, May 26, 1999

Blah Blah Blah

Okay.... I will write down the diaries on a little sticky...Post It thingy so that I can keep track of who I am reading.. everytime I turn around (or go to the main page) someone else grabs my attention and I'm hooked. *grins* The wonder of words.

*sighs* I want totalk to someone....but no one is onloine. I will call Nee around 3, cuz I have to leave this computer and go back to my real desk then. So I will be able to find out justhow much I can do & when & where. Although, when I go down there for pride.. I will be kinda short on cash. *sighs* Between rent & paying my mom back for the dressers my entire paycheck (which I JUST got today) is gone gone gone. Ah welll... the pain and promise of Cash.

Now I am sleepy.... COld & sleepy and full....hmmmmmmmmmmm..nap......

No comments: