Friday, May 28, 1999

So Long.. Farewelll

People can really really REALLY be idiots sometimes. (I’m taking Tuesday off as a holiday Darwin!) okay..today’s examples of idiocy.

1) Road Rage… two different stories related by my co workers of people getting SO enraged on the expressway hat they swing in front of the person who was bugging them (on the EXPRESSWAY..going ohhhh 70-90 mph) and slam on the brakes. Now…. There are a few possible results and only one (the person slammed on is a good enough driver to avoid an accident) is even remotely good. The rest are bad bad bad…and increase the number of possible deaths. But.. let’s say you really don’t GIVE a damn about the other folx.. why the HELL would someone try to rearrange the contours of the back of their car in such a manner? Whiplash anyone?

2) I work in a credit card company.….we send out occasional letters that inform people that somehow..something is about to with their account..limit going down….APR going up (nothing really good) Why… oh why…. Do people not write back and opt out (yup.. we give them chance) but instead wait until faaarrr after the deadline and THEN write an irate letter because we did just what we told them two months ago that we were going to do? Idiots Idiots Idiots.

*sighs* okay.. I just HAD to get those out. I mean… *shakes head* We…as individuals can be brilliant, amusing, funny, kind & loving. But as a race *rolls eyes* we are STUPID. The mean (in the mathematical sense) of us pullls everyone down.

*sighs* Not long now…. Oh my god… I am about to go for almost four days WITHOUT access to a computer of any type. Hm. I packed my black journal and I will have to ‘borrow’ some pens from work so I will be able to write down what I’m thinking and feeling in DC/MD. I mean.. I’m going to be meeting CAK for the FIRST (and hopefully not the last) time, going to my FIRST Pride Celebration…going on my FIRST road trip *grins* I’m acting like a college student! Really! Really! I am.

4:00p.m. I have an hour left. What shall I do? Hm… I think I’ll make a gift for CAK. I wanted to send him this a while ago.. but I never did. *thinks* I wonder if I will ha e enough time tog et the other part of it?? *frowns* well… it is SOMETHING to do… and if I can’t put it all together before I get down there.. I will just give him this part of it. I made one for myself a looonnnng time ago…. And as I made it I designed one for him too, but could never find the perfect backing.

4:29p.m. Okay.. I’m just starting but it will be lovely… *grins* I hope….trying to clean off my desk…chat with co workers… and create at the same time is NOT an easy thing *grins*

Okay… I’m shutting down the OD so I can focus… *sighs* *grins* I will be back..but while I’m gone….you can bet your BOOTY..that I will….

Stay Jazzed

No comments: