Thursday, May 20, 1999

Wrap it up and add a bright shiny BOW

I start writing to fight off the sleep from my mentally non stimulating job...a nd then I wake up,. and as soon as I go back to the job it's sayonara sista! *sighs* I wish someone was on yahooPager so I could talk to them that way.. but CAK is at his new job *protect him & keep him strong & give him hope*, and John John is most likely still sleep.. *ahh * I miss summer vacation. J. (one of my sex fiends... I mean friends) is incognegro....and he has been being shady for a while anyhow. I could call Nee, but umph! I'm trying to put that convo off for some reason. Dang! A quick nap would be soooooo nice right now.
I actually ate outside with C. (one of my co-workers) today,and that was nice. But time is crrrreeeeepppping along. I want to geto ut of here, go to the job fair and go HOME. The plan is to be in bed by 8:30. ah. bed. sleep. hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Time flies once you start ignoring it. 4:30.... almost time to go. *sighs* I am going to the job fair.... it is worth a try...good night, and until tommorow...

Stay Jazzed

No comments: