Friday, May 14, 1999

J said -The Naked Truth..

I reread a couple of my entires and realized that I sound so bitter about Little One. Really I'm not. I'm in pain more so...ana ching kinda pain that settles righti n the bottom of my heart and reaches up everyonce in a while and tweaks me. I saw The Beautiful One yesterday...and somehow that along with some raging hormones and a utterly lovely rainy day brought this out.


There are
some kinds of love
that will not be
ignored
cannot be denied
stand in front of you
and
demand
that you open your heart to them
There is no hiding
of the mind body or
spirit
they step out
into your life
at the mention of
a name
the glimpse of sky
the words
that cannot be brought back

There are some kinds of love
that don't care if they are returned
cannot be destroyed
that will never die
refuse to be stomped out
even as you ice up everything to deny it
throughout life
joy

pain
there are some kinds of love
that will haunt you
persue you
annoy you
drive you love sick
& stir crazy
twist your thoughts
until you
kneel
and acknowledge them

There are some kinds of love
that will never die

no matter how much
you need it to.



Not to say that I don't love. or can't love or will not love any more. Cuz I do. I just think that part of love IS pain.



J.

No comments: