Tuesday, May 25, 1999

Sex & Cirumstances & Cassandra

I hate being so busy I don't have time to write. How ironic is that? I few days ago I didn't even CARE about writing daily, nd now it is a hopeless habit. Ah well... there are worse things to be hooked on.

Y2K & meetings.... god they seem to go hand in hand. It is kinda odd for me to be sitting in meetings dealing with Y2K preparation, considering that I won't even BE here during the Turn of The Century. Somehow I think that people will actually make it worse (as we always do). Everything MIGHT go smoothly, but somewhere panic will begin, and there will be a run on the banks, and looting, and then some vandal will hit a power supply station and things will spiral out of control. But had everyone stsyed calm, nothing would have occured... everything in fact, might have gone smoothly. Hey.. just call me Casssandra. That is why I plan to be as far away as humanly possible from masses of people. In a basement maybe, or hiding out in someone's remote cabin. Away from civilization, with a large supply of canned foods and burnable wood. I'm not asking for much now am I??

Ummmm.... salads are so wonderful.. I'm eating lighter (as in hardly anything at all), but that is okay because I will have the body beautiful come graduation. God knows... it can be at least one thing that I can accomplish under my own steam power. I haven't gone to the gym this week, because I have no clean gym clothes, because I haven't washed clothes, because I'm too damn lazy to do to the laundermat after work...and too relaxed and waiting for my furniture to go this past weekend. It is getting ugly people. *sighs*

OH! wonders upon wonders... I shall HAVE to go to inserrection and get myself a good sturdy dildo. (wonders if the DM will mind..nahhhh) Mind you, in the state of Georgia... (or Alabama for that matter) such things are to only be sold as a novelty item. I would like to meet the person who put THAT law into effect. Okay.... you seel this 12 inch long dildo with the optional anal plugs and vibro-rod (for that EXTRA sensation), and you thinksomeone is going to out this on their mantel as a conversation piece??? I mean we have come a looonnnnng way in sexual openess, but I really think that is asking a bit much of people. Really... but as a side effectof this law, the folx who work in the stores... (who trust me.. know more about sex and the toys thant I could EVER dream of ) are FORBIDDEN.... by law.. to talk about them. So I can't just walk into a store and say.. ' Excuse me, I'm looking fora little something to easse the stress of long work days and lonely nights...what do YOU recommned?? ' *sighs* see... you aren't supposed to USE them, so of coure you can't hear the wonderful story about the .lady who LOOOVED this model... and the 12 ladies who absolutely HATED the way THAT one felt. *sighs* Talk about virgin territory. I would take someone along.... but the only person I would feel comfy going dildo shopping with is in MD. And I really SHAN'T be going THAT far.... or maybe I will? humm... if I could get a reeally good one... I'm sure I willl go to sleep EVERY night feeling quite....

Jazzed.

No comments: