Thursday, May 27, 1999

Stream of Madness

bored Bored bored.... don't wanna go upstairs.... I don't wanna grow up I'm a toys r us kid.. neverdid go shoping for tha dildo... can't really afford itanyway.. I wonder how long i will stay celibate...Q asked to bemy 'back door man' *giggles* he seems to be such a sweet heart.. tho he has a bit of a temper....he was in jail for amed robbery.....*sighs* he is a 5%'er..he doesn't have dreads.. i realized that i only like women with natural hair.. perms are icky to me somehow...and god knows ghetto hairdos are in serious need of some fashion sense... fashion. i need some new clothes.. i need to lose weight.. i am not buying anymore clothes until i lose more weight my...my mommy might take me shopping. i miss my mommy.. i miss my aunt.. i wsh she was still around.. SHIT.. i need to call my grandmother hmm hmmm hmmm need to buy a phone card I am the goodie box the goodie box queen the goodie box queen. i am the goodie box queen the goodie box queen I am.. i wonder if we will sleep together... i have to kiss him.. no matter what.. I wonder if I have choice will the chemistry survive... everything happens for a reason..they say.. i need more money...target hasn't called me back yet... swish thump swiwh thump swish thump....sleepy sleepy sleepy...swish thump swish thump swish thump..if it was cleaner outside of the laundormat i would lay on the ground and soak up the sun.... it's gonna rain on yo heeeeaaaddd.....nap? no at work......hm hm hm..... pre period time allways makes me sleepy OH SHIT. hmph. guess we won't be doing THAT then will we....ah well... saving the best for last or later... hm hm hm.....stream of consounes... more like a burble. .burble bubble waters in trouble.. .hmmmm... piee...*laughs* I love you.. you love me.. we're a happy family...seduction is a dangerous game....*sighs* damn i wish i was awake enough to write.....dammit to 'ell.

No comments: