Thursday, May 27, 1999

I'm off to see the Wizard...

*shakes head* Yeah.. I might just WRITE my entire work day away... but I have to get this out. I am SOOOO freaking nervous about meeting CAK. I mean.. *whoo* I don't know why.. I just am. I don't know.. I wonder if I am building up inside of myself some kinda fairy tale meeting ... and the actual reality of it will be so fr below that that it will disspaoint me. *sighs* I don't know. I want our meeting to be like our online coversations.. some friendly, some freaky, some funny, some serious... all of it in a almost perfect balance. And that is kinda fairy talish. *sighs* I don't knoooow. I wonder even more what he actully LOOKS like. I mean pictures are well & good and everything but.. *sighs* I don't know..... *laughs* I wonder what he will think of me.... will he be surprised? disaapointed? shocked? I mean... whooo.. we have 'known' each other for almost... damn.... has it been ONLY 3 years? *shakes head* I feel like I have known him fora lifetime and a half..... *sighs* okay.... I had to get that out.. I am REALLLY going to go and do some work now....

Enoguh work... more writing.... *sighs* Okay...goodness I am soooo sleepy.. I need to decide what I am going to wear. Sexy clothes or comfy clothes.. or maybe a little bit of both. I am going to totally Femme it this weekend, which means all dresses. Hmm.. I think I will take the long ones instead of the short. *grins* I feel more lovely in those...I'm going to go home..... changein tosome jeans...stuff abig full of stuffand go STRAIGHT to the launderomat. *yawns* ooohh goodness. hmm.. apprently I got outall of the realserious stuff early. Althought the Tale of the Trio wasn't really THAT serious. Humph.... Walk down memory lane is what THAT was.

Stay Jazzed

No comments: