Thursday, May 27, 1999

Summer Timmmmme

Okay.... I am officaillly as of today a Cosmo Ho. *grins* that magazine is simply OUTRAGEOUS. I have learned more things about men & sex from reading it than I could have ever come up with.. I mean some stuff is obvious (men like to get head in odd places) but some things.... whhhoooo wheeeee. I don't think I can talk about them in this Family place. annywwayyy...... I bought a cosmo on my way home because I KNEW that i had to wash clothes today.. I mean it is bad enough I am 'on' , but having to wear funky clothes too? umm no! MY ass would have had to stay HOME. So.. I fianly broke down and washed some clothes. It actually isn't THAT bad...The place was almost empty.... so I was in and out in under an hour..But....while I was thre I got officaily introduced to summer. My first mosquito bite. High on my right shoulder..... and I killed my first mosquito...slighly lower on the same arm. Damn things. Anyhow.. I guess it was partially my fault because I was floozing in this white strappy dress.... showing just TOO much of my sweet skin. But I was testing it to see if I should/could wear it this weekend (or the red one just like it..) I don't know..depends on how bold/sassy/sexy I feel. *laughs* Men in this city are funny.... show a lil cleave and a lil skin (it doesn't matter WHERE) and have big ass and you can eaaasy stop traffic. or cause accidents. *laughs* Sometimes I Wonder if I am scared to lose weight. I mean.. *sighs* I have a big ass and big breasts now.. and something tells me that while my legs and my tummy may get smaller my ass and my tits are gonna stay just about the same size... and THAT.. my faithful readers. is scary... *looks down * I mean these monsters over whelm ME sometimes and I have been living with the for a while.. if there was less of ME and the (or close to the) same amount of them I may have to make a GOOD deal of my friends unhappy and get part of them removed. as for the back.. umph umph umph.. I plan on ALWAYS staying stacked....

umph umph umph... I am trying to decide how much.. if at all I'm gonna seduce CAK this weekend... *grins* damn. *sighs* I don't know what is polite in such situations.. I am getting a ride to DC witha group of Gay women ..to go to gay Pride.. and I am gonna dump them all for a day for a man... *laughs* This could get intersting...anyhow.. I need to find a good gift for one of our hossts... *thinks* actully all of our hosts are straight (last I knew) so... hmmm I don't know..sex & politics & lesbians are like......synonoumus sometimes.... here I go again with my bi-ness. *thinks* If I was all-the-way-gay would I worry about what they would think about me going to meet a guy? most likely not.. but would I even be INTERSTED in meeting him?? *sighs* I don't know.. I suppose it depends on whether or not I come back to the house looking well.... welll.... well like I got some and got it GOOOOOD. *grins*

Anyhow.. I might try some of my newly used cosmo Ho techniques... tho.. I don't know... I have been getting along just fine without.. *groans* lord lord loord..... I think I talk about sex too much. I have sex on the BRAIN. *thinks* I'm gonna sit here right now and figure out how long it has been. *thinks* okkkkaaayyyy.. I only do the wild thing on the weekend. I KNOW I didn't get any last weekend... C ws here... *thinks* the weekend before that Donna was here (didn't get any) the Weekend before THAT.... hmmm...can't remember what I did... but i know what I DIDN'T do.. *sighs* shit.... it has been at least TWO months.... umph umph umph.... okay....I'm gonna stop know and play some games or something. *sighs* I willl be back tommorow... until then...

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: