Monday, May 24, 1999

Talk about FREEAKKKKYYY

arghh.. but it feels like this day has gone on forever. Having your usual assignment abruptly cahnged, along with having to shuttle from desk to desk is an intensely irratating thing. I don't work welll with eyes hovering over my shoulder. Especially when those eyes are not offfereing any useful advice or aren't busy at their own 'oh-so-important' work. No... I couldn't be a secretary for long.

Goodness.. I am sooooo horny. It is actully kinda sad....but I should get some relief tonight. Me and one of my sex fiends.. I mean friends... have set up an role playing agreement.... the Daddy/Baby Girl episodes. *sighs* tonight is supposed to be the first episode, but I don't know if he is going to show up. I'm kinda nervous for some reason.. and if he doesn't show up I will back out of it. But if he does... oh my oh me... but tonight maybe kinda interesting....I was going to wash tonight, but I think I willstay home and finsh cleaning my house first.
*laughs* I have so many opportunities for sex... but none ofthemreally light my fire... I wasn't really intersted in the Daddy person until he suggested these episodes, and as for C the re is absolutely NO chemistry.. and as for Q... hmm.... he offered to be my back door man... *rowwl* and I might take him up on that. I swear....I might just have to get used to the light skinned men...Talking about it makes it no better... so I willl go and try to fcus on my work... dear god only an hour left.. I should be able to ...

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: