Saturday, May 8, 1999

J said - My my my ....you sure look good tonight

Well...my my my... leave the OD for a few days and all sorts of wonderful things occur.



*sighs* MY life??? It's going kinda good actually. Like I said I got my financial aid package, and it looks really good. I will be taking out one loan, and my mom will be taking out another, but other than that it is all good.


I've decided to let Nee stay here. After a while of thinking/musing/pulling out my hair, and talking to folx I decided that 2 monthes isn't really that long. Plus the rent money that she will give will help. But the house WILL get crowded. THe last week of June my mom is coming to visit, and at some point during the Summer Papi will be here.


I'm starting to read my books *gags* good I'm gonna hate next year. *sighs* But at least it will be my LAST year...


I reread this and I sound sooooo depressed. But I'm not really.... just tired tired tired. I need some vitamins or drugs or something.


*grrr*



Oh. Little One IM'd me a few days ago. He said that he had been trying to get in touch with me for a while (yeah f*ckin right). That was all he said. And then today I get an invitation to his gradaution. I wonder...does he REALLY think I'm coming?


J.

No comments: