Friday, May 28, 1999

Rhythm of the Night

Actually I know what it is. I’m scared. I’m afraid that because we have gotten this close without actual contact….us, both who are very contact driven people.. that when we actually DO make contact we will never be able to let go. *sighs&grins* Like the girl with the golden goose. As soon as you touch it you are stuck… and there is no use it trying to escape. *sighs* and I don’t know if I want to do that to myself…be in that kinda love again. And… oh boy. This will be interesting. To put it mildly.

I have changed my mind. The lips & the TONGUE are the sexiest parts of the human body.. and skin..ummmmm skin…. *sighs* hm. *sighs*&grins&licks her lips*

Ever hear the song ‘ Pride…a Deeper Love’? I love that one too…

Pride a deeper love
Pride a deeper love
Pride a deeper love
Whoa whoa whoa whoa
People keep on moving…
I work hard night and day…
Tell the truth…
It ain’t easy…
But I got bills to pay…
*something something something*
Welfare I don’t need
Slipping Standing
No back stabbing
Cuz I’ve gota deeper love
A deeper love
A deeper love inside
I’ve got a PRIDE
A deeper love…


We did a dance to that one too… *thinks* yeah these are songs from UB…. That last wild summer. I was my skinniest EVER that summer… or the summer of 97….either one. I danced my ASS off….was in FOUR different dances.. and had a solo part. *grins* that god my lapa didn’t fall off.. I think I would have sank into the stage….

What else?
Everything must change…

Pride… a deeper love…

100% Pure Love…

*dances out to lunch*

Jazz! *ends with a flourish*

No comments: