Friday, May 21, 1999

Friday Night....Just got Paid....

I'm not sure If I willb e writing this weekend. I might droo in right quick and eavea wonderful note of joy about my new furniture.. or a angry rejoiner about how the delivery folx messed up... but..... hm. I don't know.

I am not going ot the party tommorw.....tho I might gve this guy that I might be going out with tonight some... depending on how he acts.. *grins* Someone told me once that most women have no problem having sex with men... but th men do something so utterly disgusting or stuoid that the women are like hmmmm nah. nevermind!

*laughs* Sex... hm. what does it really really have to do with love? The two folx that I love the most who are according to laws and my own stomach, available to me.. I have never hd sex with. The person who to me, most of the time, is a convient penis to wrap myself around.... I MIGHT sniffle at his furnel. but that would be becaue he STILL owes me a hundred dollars. So what ist he connection? I have read amny a book that says that women were the first to associate sex wit hthe ideal of love... to make access to future generations dependent of just how well you treated, and how faithful you were to her. Now that some of us don't care anymore.. it has become a whole nother ball of wax. And it is really hard findng your own way thruogh the mess & morass that has become sensual expression. *sighs* EVERYTHING has been corrupted somehow.... even passion.
I am soooo tried. 50 minutes to go. This is usually the point when someone calls me. Or someone gets online that I can talk to. *groans* oooh.... and watch.. as soon as I leavet his builing I will be wide awake and raring to go... I was considering 'forgetting' that i had this 'date' tonigjt..butttttt....hm. I think I will 'remember' ifI have nough energy to stay awake..... sex when I am tired is an ugly ugly thing. 35 minutes to go. MY nipples are showing through my dress. Is that inappropiate for work? Do my nipples care? *grins* one of my friends has Happy Nipples (TM) anytimeso gets really really really enthused about something..her nipples pop up like little soliders. HELOO! We are HAAAPPPPPYYYY! *laughs* poor child... it is... kinda cute tho. I wish Ih ad bigger niples... consdiering my chest size... my nipples are far below par. *grins* the nipple benchmark. okay. I have to do some last minute stuff.... so If I don;t see you during the weekend..... I hope that you somehow...manageto ...

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: