Sunday, May 23, 1999

Sweet Sade.....

I didn’t even talk about the job fair. It was kinda cool, the store seems like it will be an interesting place to work… a lot of team work and togetherness and all that. The store doesn’t open until the end of July, and so that gives me plenty of time to do my whole gym thing and get beautiful.. also.. I think that this might be a good job to have once I get back into school…. it will be interesting that is for sure..

Oh….. the guy yesterday?? C.?? He turned out to be a TOTAL gurb. What is a gurb? I goober like bamaish scrub that is what. *shakes head* so clueless and Smoothnessless it was a damn shame… I mean the man asked me if I wanted to play DOCTOR. I mean realllllllllllyyy… aren’t we a little old for that? Anyhow…. I figured out what it is…. he is friends with the dude from ‘Opps did I do that’ and apprently he thinks that he is gonna get a little bit of something something too… *snorts* as if. Like I said.. I MAY be a floozie.. but dammit I won’t fllllllloooooooozzze all over just anybody.

So…. other than that.. yesterday was a peach..today has been simply lovely…. I MAJOR thunderstorm swept through here and I sat on my back step mostly naked (wearing a sari-style wrap) freezing my ass off in the cold rain….. but it felt SOOOOO good. Made me nice and horny too…. nothing like a good rain shower to make a sista want a warm body next to her in bed. *sighs* ah well…. I’m about to go to bed so I can get to work on time tomorrow….as I sleep I will dream of a better sexy me….a me that will ALLLLWAYS be able to….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: