Wednesday, May 19, 1999

Something Small Delicate and Round

Between Jane Says and my best friend (who has a diary on here...but for the sake of him not knowing about this one will remain nameless) I have dedcided to write everyday. When I get in to work I'll open an instance of wordpad and just type away. I don't really expect to have much to talk about...but sometimes just being able to scribble down whatever is good.

Dear god...I am SOOO hungry.

I like having money.. It makes everything so much more sun shiny and bright. *laughs* I have fianally purchased some furniture.. *WHO HOO* and it will be getting delivered Sat. I know there was a story I once read called Femme Fatale by J.California Cooper. It was about a woman who was trying to be a Femme Fatale. Beautiful, enchanting and dangerous..in her own way. Anyhow... the reason I am thinking of it is because of how she wanted her house to be ' all cozy and comfortable yet individual and unique. A place you would come to to lay your head and forget about the world...all here would be focused on her and on her alone, the Femme Fatale in her web.' Anyhow.. now that I have a little furniture I can happy happy happy.. I can begin to acheive the whole 'boudoir of me' look I have been shooting for so long.

WHOOPS! It's noon, gotta run to get some food and some cccaasssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahh.... chicken...

My mom will get me the dressers *grins* now all I need is decoration and some carpeting to hide the hideous stuff I have now and all will be well. I love my mommy. She is sooo wonderful....I think that I can tell her anything and everything but only my own punkish cowardice prevents me from doing so. Shei s sooo young at heart....I mean she gota TOE RING sat,. *laughs* I don't even havea toe ring yet... maybe now when i get a tattoo she won't have a cow ...

Everyday I have been eager to leave work. Not because it is borning (because I always have something to do) but because what I COULD be doing is so much more exciting and fun than what I am doing... I think I have caught a bad case of the Springtime Bug. Where I sit I cna see out of two windows and the sun and sky and clouds are jsut calling my name all day..... JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY...ohhhh JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I just want to be outside doing SOMETHING. I think that going to the gym has something to do with that too...my body is limber and eager and ready.. yeah let's sweat let's get that heart pumping and those hips working AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

Yeah... I have a mild sugar buzz from the Root Beer. *sucks lips* cool and refreshing.....and my nipples are hard. *sighs* I think little doggy Bido has come back with her tail twitching QUITE merrily..or I'm just cold as hell.

I have a book in the works.. I have the characters.. I have the plot... I have a rough rough timeline... but I am just too damn lazy to actually buckle down and DO it. Plus.. my time is short as it is.. I work from 8:30 to 5...then I work out.... usualyy until around 8:30 or 9... go home... eata lil something... go to bed. Then on the weekends I sleep late... clean the house....wash clothes.... relax.
Now.. if I get on job for the weeknds ( Im going to a job fair Tommorow at this Target that is Opening up soon) Then my time will be even more compressed. *sighs* and writing a book takes TIME. If I know nothing else than that..I know that. All the authors agree..writing takes time. It is like a second job....although in my case it mught be a third one.... and I want to do it with joy... not tired.. not drudginly.. but with pleasure.....Yeah I know.. it won't always be like that.. but at least fora wile I want it to be fun.

Only one?? dear goddess I wana get OUUUUTTTA here.. I think I will have to start eating lunch outside....being inside is no much strain for me. especially all day long.

No comments: