Monday, May 24, 1999

Love & Happiness

Good Morning all..... I had written some stuff yesterday, but I left it on my computer at home, so I will add it in later. But for today.... let's just say that the weekend was an aamusing one.. to put it mildy. My furniture is simply lovely.... and I have learned that the easiest way to squelch my libido is to wash my hair. Yup... a goooood hairwashing will calm down those hormones in no time at all.

Anyhow... I submitted a picture to this website for black folx called BV. (anonymous enough oh Great & Mighty DM??). The response that I got was quite overwhelming... and I have met a couple of rather cool people. This one guy (who will be referred to as Q. shades of ST:TNG) is a real nice guy..at least so far... intelligent (from the way he sounds) down to earth....not my type physically... (I like em TALLL DARRRKKK and THICK.. oh me oh my) but he seems really cool... *claps hands delightedly* a new friend... yipeeeeee. The fact that he was in jail for 5 years makes him kinda interesting too. He ... he seems like the kinda person that got sent to jail for going something utterly stupid and childish.. rather than for something malicious. He could have been selling..but I don't get that vibe from him. He has a job, and was in college so.... hm. an enigma here..

Speaking of Friends.... Nee emailed me.. *blushes* I got her graduation date all wrong and so she was mildly peeved... but she knows I love her anyhow.... *sighs* However she may be moving down here this weekend and if she does that puts a serious cramp in my whole DC Pride thing...did I mention that I was roadtripping it to DC for Pride? No....ahhh well yeah. And I was gonna meet CAK (actually I think I did mention this) and all that sort of wonderful stuff *whoo hooo* annnyhhooow.... if she moves down here this weekend, well... we will see each other on the 4th. of July that is.... *laughs* but then other firends will be here too... goodness.. I don't think there will ever be a time when it is just me & him meeting without either of us being distracted by other folx... ah well.

*laughs* He has this (CAK this is) irresistable charm that sucks women into like a black hole. Have you ever noticed how little boys always get love? He gives off that hurt little boy thing, yet at the same time he is a strong sensative remarakbly intelligent man, and women fall for him head over heels. He thinks that I am immune.. and in some ways I am. I love him madly truly deeply.. but I guess that is a whole nother thing. But my secret is as much as I love him, I tend to keep my mouth shut about it. *grins* yeah I will say I love you.. in a heart beat... but I can't let him know HOW much. He relies on me to be that impartial sitsalovafriend....and that I am. My heart justs holds him close....with him... even tho he DOES confuse me at times...With him as my friend...I can always

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: