Wednesday, May 19, 1999

Hot Thoughts at the end of the day

I firmly believe that the sexiest part of the human body is the mouth. Especially the lips...*sighs* The mouth can caress and kiss, hold and lick..touch and massage, speak & enchant. The mouth can arouse your body AND your mind....and what is better than a good mindgasm every once in while?

I had siad not to long ago that the next time I had sex it would be with someone I loved.. but.. *sighs* my libido *here girlllly girllly girl* Really can't wait. What I want more so is time.... not a quick whan bam thank you ma'am but a lil time...time to explore every single pore and inch of skin on that persons body..to learn their taste and their texture and their smell. Time to absorb and inhale and just leeeaaarn every inch of them. Even if only for one night.... but I doubt that I get that either. I am supposed to go to a party this weekend, thrown by a bunch of my accquaintences..... better known as the PLA. It is nota sex party...but it is morea party for those who like sex, and have no problem admitting it, but who DO havea problem finding folx to do to with who are just as free. I'm still split about going...and I most likely won't go simply because I have no way to get there. Hitch hiking is NOT for me.
Ah. the end of the day...this working/writing as you go thing really works for me..... good night....and


Stay Jazzed

No comments: