Thursday, May 20, 1999

I dream..a simple fantasy

I have a wish list for my house

1) Plants...lots & lots of Plants
2) A NEW Refriderator
3) Nails & a Hammer that will punch through concrete and let me hang my pictures
4) A pretty rug to go in the living room
5) A table in the kitchen. I saw this realllly cute one in the Sears book.
6) A standing lamp for the living room
7) A computer desk
8) A set of dishes

I think that is about it. *grins* I can't wait for Saturday. I jsut ordered my dressers, ad they said that I most likely won't get them for a month. A MONTH!!! Jesus and some of his lesser saints, but I could carry it home on my BACK in a month. *sighs* By that time, Nee will be staying with me (she has an internship in the city and will be staying with me rather than getting her own place) and in fact that will be the week that my mom will be here to visit. My house will be crowded crowded. I think that I will have to break down and get some of the stuff that I need and carry it home on the bus. As much as I didn't want to.. I may have no choice. The dishes I can get from Kmart, or someplace like that, and the ironing board I can get downtown. *sighs* I can get the full lentgh mirror downtown too but GOD that will be a headache, and I would hate to break it. I am loving having a house, although my spending frenzy will hae to cool down ofr a couple of weeks while I pay the rent and the rest of the monthly bills.

I am trying to decide if I want to go to this job fair that is going on down the street to get a job at this new store that will be opening up soon. I'm not sure when, and if the store opens up after school starts that would be perfect, because I want to have a job while I'm in school. But... if I have to start working while I'm still here that will be a problem. I really really really want to continue going to the gym and workig out, but if I have to be at a second job at 6 every night, that kinda cancels that out. I was considering trying for a weekends only job, but that isn't much beter because there are errands that I have to run on the weekneds and having a job wayy out here (I'm not close to my house at all) would really suck. But I want to try, and I really can use any extra money. Which, sadly enough, is one of the reasons I decided to let Nee stay. She is willing to pay part of the rent..and HEY! I'm not one to turn down a lil cash from anybody.

Must go eat lunch.. I ahve been treating my body badly lately...eating cheese and meat *yeech* I need to make up that little 'rotting things' card...even tho the thought of it won't let me....

Stay Jazzed

No comments: