Friday, June 25, 1999

Fire & Desire

My nipples…hard
my lips… full
my back...gently draped & arched
I watch your every move

my fingers tremble
at the scent of your approach
my breath stops
as your lips lean close

your smile…enchants
your whispers … reproach
pulling me towards you
and your magic touch

my legs quiver
my body turns
my heart races
my mouth … so dry it burns

you take hold of me
to posses me with a word
the memories overwhelm me
and I surrender to your flame.




Thank you Red High Heels & Dr. ObGyn! Your words have inflamed & inspired me…damnnnnnnn. How do you two manage to make it through?

A long weekend. I have to work on Sunday. I want Tfemale. I want her badly… I think I have found another freak buddy… KS. *laughs* As much as I LOVE the dark skinned black men’s…I keep running up on these light skinned ones…. And he is a lil bit too. But...it might be fun.. he seems like the kind of brother that I could torment & tease and pull out the pleasure until it almost becomes pain. *grins* Unless he turns me out first…
*fans herself* Whoooo…. I can’t WAIT for tomorrow. I have turned into a very very horny woman… and as much as I love Nee & my momma.. I will be glad when both of them are gone… I shallbbe getting quite… hedonistic in those few days that I havea house to myself and have no school… *sighs* I need to get a mini vibrator….just for days like this.

No comments: