Thursday, June 24, 1999

Water World

I missed writing yesterday, between working (yeah.. actual WORK) and reading the OD. I have added a few more folx, and of course I have to catch up on their life by reading allll of the previous entries. *wipes forehead* It is a hard job but someone has to do it. I have been feeling really level lately.. not to high, not too low. And I think that being around Nee is helping. *sighs* Man…she is a blessing to me every day and in so many ways. And then having my mom here…*sighs* As I went to sleep last night I thought about just how much I love my mom.. although she drives me BATTY sometimes, I am so happy to have her here…I thought my face would break from grinning when I saw her at the airport. And somehow, my house has magically expanded so that it is big enough for three women and all of the clothing that entails. *laughs* My mom is a real fix-it-upper, and she decided that it would be nice to hang a rod in the storage closet for my coats. We brought a drill, and a masonry bit. But.. clearly I live in a 50’s bomb shelter, because the drill will only go in about ½ an inch before something in the wall starts to strip the bit. Yup… something in my walls is taking the metal OFF of the drill bit. *shakes head* It is really sad. I think I might have to get a metal bit, or a diamond tipped one. *sighs* But I really do want to hang up my pictures.
Along the same lines (the home improvement ones) I am really pissed off at Sears at this point. I ordered two dressers from them, and they were supposed to be delivered by UPS on either Monday or Tuesday… most of Tuesday goes by, and no dressers… so I call sears, and the quite calmly tell me that while the order was faxed to the warehouse, they don’t know if it was shipped out, and therefore they will have to trace my order, and it will take about ohh…. THREE business days for them to get back to me. I mean really….what kinda stuff is that? Anyway.. I plan on calling them everyday…. Until Iget an answer… and since I REFUSE to take a day off of work to wait for a delivery man, they will have to deliver it on Saturday. And since I KNOW that UPS delivers on Saturday.. I don’t want to hear any bull about how they can’t come out. *sighs* Okay, venting that felt reallly good.
Nothing really interesting is going on in my life. I talked to the ever so sexy Steve (finally) on the phone. *laughs* I can’t wait until he comes down here.. we will be having sooo much fun between school and classes and all that drivel. He has a perfectly lovely Nuw Yark accent…but that just fits the image that I have of him any way… and then I found out that another one of my guy friends is bi-curious….how do I manage to do it?? I thought I might have finally gotten a straight friend and it is like NOPE. So now.. I still only have *Thinks* two? Straight friends.. *giggles* At least folx that I consider ‘real’ friends. But talking to him (lets call him Lil Man…he is sooo short  ) made me think about what I like about being bi.. and it isn’t just the sex.. tho god knows the sex is a wonderful thing. It is.. the whole deeper connection that I feel to women. IT is sad that many folx say that men & women can’t befriends because sex gets in the way. In my case, it has always been that I made good friends with me, that was aided & abetted by the sexual attraction. So while I did have a deep connection to women, that part of my psyche was left out, because all of my early female friends were straight. Now, with the arrival of a better sense of my own sexuality, and the expanding of my friendship circle to include bi & gay women…I find that I am better able to foster that whole heart, body & mind connection to them, because there is no part of my psyche that is denied an opportunity to express itself.
As I read back over that, I realize that this would be a perfect spot to insert that poem that I have been talking about for the longest…but of course I left it at home today.. *grins* I will have to come back and edit the entry.. stick the poem in there. Annyn wa y….
What else?? I am writing like a mad woman…working out that blockage and excess wordage from yesterday.
*shivers* I have felt grossly buggy for the past few days. *yeech* I keep thinking that something is crawling on me. I don’t know what is up with me, but my body has been seriously trippin lately. I stay dehydrated on a regular basis, and it gets really irritating. *sighs* and then my skin is dry (side effect) and I just get grumpy *sighs* I seriously might have to start drinking sports drinks to keep my water level up… because drinking plain water doesn’t help.. it washes right through me…and the fact that I have been having salt cravings is a bad sign too… *sighs* I am in SUCH an unhealthy bodily state right now….*shakes head* I mean it is really really sad. Okay.. I’m gone… I will most likely write more later…..perhaps a whole entry on MJW…. *sighs* until I return…

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: