Thursday, June 17, 1999

Music Madness & Men

*jams slowly* Okay.. I HAVE to get out more. Getting in touch with people that you haven’t talked to in a while is the greatest thing there is. I talked to a friend of mine who I haven’t talked to in almost…two years. We went out last night (me, Nee & KS) to a sushi bar, and then to this desert place called Café Intermezzo *sighs* They make the BEST desert in the metro Atlanta area. And I care not what anyone says.. it is worth every penny. We had a grand old time, but even better, We all learned something new/experienced something new. Nee had her first taste of sushi, KS & Nee experienced Intermezzo for the first time, and I got exposed tot his maaaarrrrvelhous CD store called Disc-go-round. (cheesy ain’t it) But annyhow, they sell previously owned CD’s for an wonderful price. KS got a boxed 4-cd set of John Coltrane recordings for 34 dollars. I mean...can you ask for ANYTHING better? I only got three CD’s, things that I had been itching to get, but refused to pay full price for. SO.. I am currently jamming to Arrested Development’s first CD.. and I am about to stick Desree’s I’m Not Movin in...*nods slowly* yup yup yup. What else? We had mmmmad fun, and I am slowly finding out that Nee is most certainly not the innocent I remembered her to be.. I am slowly working on broaching the topic of T&T with her, so she won’t get worried when I vanish for a weekend and come back glowing gently. KS asked us what the wildest things we had ever done was, and I said go to a swing party. *laughs8 poor baby (nee ) thought I was talking about dancing…*grins* but once we explained so was quite cool with it. Hmm… I promised to stick in the poem.. but I think it requires a entry of it’s own…
*pauses for a proper jammin to ‘Tennessee’ * This song is the bomb… *grins* All the songs that I have ever done or assisted in a dance production for have a very special place in my heart. It is incredible how much those three summer’s have affected me. *shakes head* such a brief period of time in all of my life, yet they have made PROFOUND difference might go back to work there one summer…maybe. To help in making such a difference in someone else’s life…that is kinda scary. But exciting too, *sighs* I don’t know…
Okay.. I will dancing all day today.. And I will be PARTYING when I go home tonight to clean. *visualizes herself swinging around with a broom* I LOVE music.

Okay, I’m tired. I am SOOO damn tired I keep falling asleep at my desk.. *thinks* I have no clue why.. I got plenty of sleep last night. But I can’t remember dreaming…and maybe that is why. Every time I fell asleep at my desk, I would immediately fall deep into a kind of lucid dreaming state. It was very relaxing…I almost want to take the LONNNG way home just so that I can do more of that. I would love to go home and go straight to sleep, but if I did then I wouldn’t be able to have the house looking the way I want to. *sighs* Ah well. And then...add to that the fact that I would LOVE to see T&T tonight, but…we are going to meet tomorrow…that way I won’t have to get up early to go to work. *grins* I just have to be sure that I am at the airport on time. I am trying to think of how I will tell her that I am leaving Friday night.. *thinks* she hasn’t said anything bout doing anything...so I don’t know… we had thought about going to the beach party in Decatur, but I don’t know…*sighs* see.. this is why I’m not in a relationship, you have to worry about other folx feelings too doggone much. *sighs* anyhoooowwwww. I’m trying to rehydrate myself…so that I will be able to go for the long haul tomorrow… I wish that there was a way to rehydrate without going through the drink/pee/drink cycle. *sighsss* This is what I get for letting myself get dehydrated in the first place. Maybe I will go and buy some Pedialyte on my way home.
NEWS! JEH broke up with his g/f. or so he says...I KNOW how he is about women, but I think that the love has been fading for a while. NO… don’t look at me like that. So what if I invited him to stay with me?? I would do that for any of my friends…and the fact that he might be a fantabulous f*ck-buddy reallllly makes no difference. I just wanted to be generous and offer him someplace to stay in case the crazy woman finally lost it. Apparently once he left the city,, she was in her mind ‘single’ and so was he. Even tho all his stuff is still in her place.. they were no longer in a relationship. *shakes head* crazy woman. I mean every once in a while I get mad at myself for breaking up with him. He was a great boyfriend (the least crazy I have ever had) and I was able to expand my freak side with him. The point of life that I am in now.. I wouldn’t be able to be with him (he is a STRICTLY one-woman man…and expects his woman to be the same way.. unless he is watching *laughs* ) but we are a pair of verrry good friends.

Well.. it is about that time.. I have rambled away most of the day.. *whoo hoo* Now I’m off to get my nails done (yes I KNOW I’m about to clean...but I need to get them done beforehand so that I don’t have to worry about one breaking off) and wander the mall for a second.. 8shakes head* I have been going through money like a mad woman….ah well… I’m gone… be good.. love everyone...and ….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: