Friday, June 4, 1999

Droopy WAS Not A Drawf. He was a stout little Man

Okay Okay Okay.. let me make one correction before I start…as a friend of mine quite FIRMLY said it.. ‘uh no..that was Not your first threesome’ *sighs* okay…. Maybe not. But I think of it as my first simply because it was the first with a woman & a man rather than two men. With two men it is a kinda junior gangbang…but with another woman… *whoohooo* Can I say that if I ever had ANY doubts about my sexuality they have been killed? Relentlessly and remorselessly…*grins* but I had fun..a lot of fun.

What is it with black folx and sex?? I think that we have more hang-ups than a lil bit about what is “right” and what is “wrong” *rolls eyes* my chant has always been – ‘ If it feels good and don’t hurt nobody….why not??’ but then…I guess that could cause some problems…anyhow…yeah I had fun. I am still recovering from it…cuz I didn’t get much sleep…but it was worth it. They offered to take me to a party next Saturday...and I think I will go.. but that brings up an issue.. what about Nee? How much will I let her know about my..sexcapades?? I mean.. I KNOW she has been scarred a lil bit with sex, and while she has never been a prude.. I don’t know..I am afraid of her looking down on me or something..*sighs* But I will have to think of something or make some kind of decision ..cuz I will NOT curtail my sex life for two months cuz I am too much of a punk to let her know what is up.. hm… then again.. maybe I am. Okay… *sighs* I don’t know.

I’m getting sleepy so I will go and do some work... I just got finished writing a very very long email with all the blow – by – blow details to CAK..who is having issues with this. *sighs* I did think that he might… simply because of ….well how he is…as I was packing my overnight bag to do I was like hmm this will without a doubt…be interesting to see/hear his reaction to this..but I didn’t expect it to be so…powerful. *sighs* The fact that he knows that I do love him has given him the idea (subconscious and utterly he-mannish I’m sure) that know he has some sort of claim on me. *shakes head* I don’t take to being claimed easy..and that is what failed most of my other relationships…I don’t like being a ‘us’ dammit I am me & he is Him and…well, we have points where we meet and intersect but I am still mainly my own person. Anyway….he knows that it ain’t right and it ain’t cool ( I LOVE that new Whitney Houston song) so we will work through this as friends…with only the bonds of mutual love and respect. *thinks* that sounded really….umph. odd. I don’t know….okay…. I’m off to do some work now..really…. I don’t have any rants for the day, and I’m overjoyed that Nee isn’t coming until Saturday or Sunday cuz that gives me a chance to clean the house. Is it evil of me to hope that she sees the house & the hood and is like umm HELL no but I’m not staying here and her daddy or one of her aunts or something gets her a place to stay? I don’t know… I really DON’T mind her staying with me (and the 200.00 helps) but goodness.. how I will miss my alonetime… I might be going to the gym every day to avoid being there.. *sighs* Now I understand how my cousin felt about the whole sharing the lil ass house thing. *starts hummin ‘I will survive’ * I will make it..and while making it…I will…

Stay Jazzed

No comments: